CBSE 10th Board Exam 2021 Cancelled & CBSE 12th Board Exams 2021 Postponed: After a high-level meeting between PM Narendra Modi, the Education Minister & top officials today (14 April 2021), the following decisions have been taken. Read on for details.
Showing details for 10th and 12th Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has postponed the CBSE 12th exams 2021 amid rising COVID cases across the nation. The final decision on the conduct of the examinations will be taken by the board on June 1. The CBSE 12th date sheet 2021 was revised by the Board on March 5. The exams were scheduled between May 4 and June 14, 2021. The exams were to begin with English paper and end with Retail, Mass media and languages. The practicals began on March 1 but were halted due to a spike in covid cases. The board had released the detailed CBSE 12th date sheet 2021 on the official website. Earlier, Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal had cleared that the board examinations will be conducted only in offline mode and students will be provided enough time for preparation.
CBSE 10th Board Exam 2021 Cancelled & CBSE 12th Board Exams 2021 Postponed:After a high-level meeting between PM Narendra Modi, the Education Minister & top officials today (14 April 2021), the following decisions have been taken:
- - CBSE Class 10th Board Exams 2021 are cancelled.
- - CBSE Class 12th Board Exams 2021 have been postponed.
- - CBSE 10th Result 2021 will be declared based on objective criterion (to be set by the board).
- - Fresh exam CBSE date sheet for CBSE 12th board exams 2021 will be announced on or after 1st June (after the assessment of the situation).
- - Students not satisfied with their CBSE 10th Result 2021 will be given an opportunity to appear for exams (to be conducted if the conditions are conductive)
- - A notice of 15 days will be given before the beginning of CBSE 12th board exams 2021.
Due to a surge in COVID-19 cases in the country, many parents & students are raising concerns for safety & posting their opinions with the hashtag #CancelBoardExams2021 on Twitter & tagging Twitter handles of CBSE officials & the Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’. Here are some latest developments.
Decision Taken After A High-Level Meeting Between PM Modi, The Education Minister & Top Officials
Amid a rise in demand to cancel & postpone CBSE 10th &12th board exams 2021 due to safety concerns, PM Narendra Modi discussed the issues with the Education Minister & top officials on 14th April. Here is the tweet from the Education Minsiter.